Outfit Of The Day: Family Party

Sunday 4 May 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
On Friday we had a family party, we were celebrating my Nanna's 80th Birthday, to be honest I had no clue what I was wearing until about 2 hours before we were meant to leave.
 
I just wasn't sure what to wear, I wanted to wear a party outfit but be casual at the same time :) I literally tried on 3 different outfits and sent pictures to my Mum to see what she thought, they all liked it so this is what I wore.
 
Blazer - Ebay; Crop Top - H&M; Jeans - Primark
I actually swapped shoes as these were slipping off the back of my feet, I think my feet have shrunk ha ha, I was so comfortable in this, though I did get a bit hot afterwards!! I thought it was nice because I could stick a pair of daps on and it would casual it down for a day outfit :)
 
I will be doing a post on the things I bought in H&M and that will be up soon :)
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment