Introduction :)

Monday 9 September 2013

Hi there guys :)

I have attempted to write a blog many a times about my daily life, every other day about what I'm getting up to, etc. but to be honest never stick to it. So because of that I've decided I need to write about something I love and am now reinventing my blog :)

I'm not a very make-up-y person, though I do it wear it for nights out, meals, etc. but I love fashion, anything toiletry and shopping. So this blog is going to be about fashion, toiletry products I use/buy, shopping hauls and I will do some bits of make up. I will also be doing random things related to these things like what's in my makeup bag, handbag, etc & things like that.

But first lets introduce myself :)

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Definitely has to be my phone, iPod and camera (I'm a vlogger on YouTube)

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I have finally found make up that takes to my skin and that happens to be MUA which I get out of Superdrug and is super affordable :)

3. Favorite flower?
Definitely Lilies :)

4. Favorite clothing store?
Has to be Primark, Peacocks and New Look :) Not quite one but love them all :)

5. Favorite perfume ?
At the moment Taylor Swift Enchanted :)

6. Heels or flats?
I'm obsessed with heels, I have hardly any flats at all :)

7. Do you make good grades?
I've left school (well 6 years ago) but I did get good grades :)

8. Favorite colors?
I love all colours to be honest :)

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope, apart from in jagerbombs when I'm on a night out ;)

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes I LOVE orange juice :D

11. Do you like swimming?
Not really to be honest

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Nope I use my fingers :)

13. Favorite moisturizer?
Do you know what I rarely use one which is very naughty of me :(

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Considering I am married yes haha

15. Do you get mad easily?
Very, if I'm in a bad mood every little thing irritates me :(

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
I don't hunt ghosts but I do believe in them

17. Any phobias?
It used to be flying but not no more :) so I would say spiders...urgh :(

18. Do you bite your nails?
I used to :)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not that I can recall to be honest :)

20. Do you drink coffee?
No I drink loads of tea :)
 
 
 
So I hope you enjoy reading this little bit of information about me :) If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask me, I don't bite :)
 
I will see you soon with my next post :) xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment