Reading Update

Friday 29 January 2016

Hey Guys!!

As you know I love reading and I have set myself a little reading goal for the year, you can see the post here. I must say I am actually doing amazingly well with reading at the moment. I am now onto my 4th book this year and we are only January, well there's not long left of the month. 

So here are the books I have read this month.


Northern Lights - Philip Pullman This was a re-read for me as I haven't read this book in so long, I wanted to read it again. I enjoyed this book but sometimes I felt like I didn't quite understand it, but overall it is a good book.

The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman This is the 2nd instalment to Northern Lights and I must say from this one I started to understand the story a bit more than the first. Again I enjoyed this book and can't wait to get the 3rd instalment so I can see how it ends.

Paper Towns - John Green I read this as my sister recommended it and I loved it! I read this really quickly to as I didn't want to put it down. I don't about you though but I didn't like the character of Margo, I just thought if she was a real person we would not get on.

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes I have only just started this book, I've only read 5 chapters, but I am really liking it and can't wait to read the rest.

There we have it, the books I have read/reading so far.

What books have you read or are currently reading?
Would love some recommendations!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment