2016 Reading Challenge

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Hey Guys!!

Once again we are into a new year and again I am setting myself the challenge of reading a set amount of books, or maybe more. Sadly for the past 2 years I have fallen short of my goals, so this year I am very determined I am going to achieve it.

I am planning on reading 15 books this year and I will be keeping track of this goal on Goodreads, you can follow me on there to if you'd like to see what books I read.

1. Northern Lights - Philip Pullman
2. The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman
3. The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
4. Paper Towns - John Green
5. War and Peace - Leo Tolstov
6. Me Before You - JoJo Moyes
7. The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty
8. You're The One That I Want - Giovanna Fletcher (CR)
9. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan
10. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
11. All That Glitters - Vicky Pattinson
12. A Game Of Thrones - George R. R Martin
13. A Clash of Kings - George R. R Martin
14. A Storm of Swords 1 - George R. R Martin
15. A Storm of Swords 2 - George R. R Martin

Bit of a wide range of books there and I own all but one of these books, hopefully I can get it with the same cover as the rest of the series.

I think I will do a monthly update on how I am doing with this also as a way to keep myself on track.

Do you have a reading challenge this year?

Hope You All Are Having A Good New Year So Far!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment