Paris Lookbook

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Hey Guys!!

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things now I'm back from Paris and back in work. I must say Paris is the most beautiful city ever and I wish we had longer there.

Over the next few posts I'm going to share some photo's with you from our trip, and in this first one I am sharing my 3 looks I wore while there.

Day 2


Jumper: H&M
Shoes: Matalan

Day 3


Top: Studio
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Matalan

Day 4


Top: Studio
Shoes: Matalan

The only link I had was for the jeans as all the other items are from previous seasons and are not being sold now.

These were all so comfortable but I kind of wish I had taken dresses or t-shirts as the weather was so beautiful all weekend.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!!

What would you wear to Paris?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment