Our Day At Disneyland Paris

Friday 9 October 2015

Hey Guys!!

I have always wanted to go to Disneyland as I am a big Disney fan, if you didn't already know! I finally got the chance to go when we took our trip to Paris so on the Thursday we spent the day there. It was literally the happiest day of my life, other than my Wedding day of course. We didn't go on many rides as we are not 'ride people' but we did go on the Snow White and Pinocchio ride and also the Buzz Lightyear ride where you have to shoot targets with a little laser gun. We also met Mickey & Minnie Mouse which was so fun!! 

We also got to see the Parade and the Disney Dreams show at the end which was so magical and I wish we had longer there!!

I will now leave you with some pictures from our day!!

Hope you enjoy today's post!!

See You Soon!!
















No comments :

Post a Comment