Shopping Haul ox

Tuesday 23 December 2014


Hey Guys!!

I decided to pop into my local town centre last week as I had some Birthday and Christmas money and thought I would treat myself, I also had to get some things for work.

I won't go into detail about it all, only because I haven't really worn any of it yet properly.





All of the above pictures are what I bought from Primark. The white tshirt, black cardigan and black socks are for work. Also if you are wondering what the Owl clothing is, it is a onesie.


These boots are from Shoe Zone and are for work.


These jumpers are from Peacocks and were actually on a 30% off full price offer. I have been wearing these to work and are such cute jumpers.


I then went to Argos to get a watch as I really needed one for work.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you would like to know how much any of these items are I can update this post with prices.

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment