Christmas Biscuits ox

Friday 26 December 2014


Hey Guys!!

Every year as a tradition we get each other Boxing Day presents at a set price. I decided this year to do something different and baked everyone Christmas shaped Shortbread Biscuits.

All you need is:

Butter
Caster Sugar
Plain Flour

The recipe I used was from BBC Food which you can see HERE. If you have a go at baking them why not put a picture on Instagram and use the #ChristmasBiscuits.


This was everything that I needed, butter, caster sugar, plain flour, cookie cutters, rolling pin and cupcake boxes.

Just so you know when reading below I actually multiplied the ingredients by 4 as I had a lot of biscuits to make.


So first I weighed out 720g of Plain Flour.


Then weighed out 500g of Butter.


Then finally I weighed out 220g of Caster Sugar.


I then mixed it altogether in my electric mixer with the dough hook until it became a paste.

I then cut out all the shapes and baked them all for roughly 15/20 minutes each in the oven at 190 degrees.





Once they were all cool I then proceeded to decorate them with little icing pens and edible glitter spray.


For the Snowmen I used pink for the hat, white for his body and blue for his eyes and buttons.


For the Christmas Trees I used yellow for the outline as I didn't have green and blue for the tinsel.


For the Presents I sprayed them with Silver edible glitter spray and pink for the Bow. For the Stars I sprayed them with the Gold edible glitter spray, but forgot to take the photo.


I then put one each of all the biscuits into a space ship box as I couldn't find Christmas ones.



I hope you enjoyed this post.

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment