Christmas Switch On ox

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Hey Guys!!

On Monday it marked the first day of December, to say I was excited at the aspect of opening my Advent Calender was an understatement, but it also meant it was time to switch on the Christmas lights at Mums.

For as long as I can remember we have always got all the family around and had food and cakes, Christmas music on in the background to watch Dad turn all the Christmas lights on. I've always loved this as it really gets you into the festive spirit and looks so pretty.

I didn't think to take Llewellyns' camera so I apologise about the quality of the photos as they were taken on my phone and also some of them are from Snapchat. You can also watch my vlog HERE if you want to see all the lights turned on.









I couldn't rotate two of them so I apologise for any sore necks!!

Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment