My Night Routine ox

Friday 17 October 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
The night I think is my favourite time of the day as I can snuggle up with a really good film or a book. This routine is quite similar to my morning one but obviously I'm getting into pjs. So here is my night routine :)
 

So the very first thing I do is cleanse my face, I don't always do this as I forget sometimes when I'm really tired.
 
 
I then get into some really warm pyjamas, these are my favourite style pyjamas when it comes to Autumn/Winter.
 
 
I then either curl up in this blanket or my huge, warm duvet in bed with a book or maybe a film if Llewellyn is home, especially on weekends.
 
Also depending on how I'm feeling I sometimes have a nice, relaxing bath.
I then go to sleep at roughly 11pm.
 
What's your favourite thing to do at night when getting ready for bed?
 
See You Soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment