Liebster Award x

Friday 3 October 2014

Hey guys!!
 
 
 
I was nominated for the Liebster Award 3 times! A big thank you to the lovely amyzworld1, Sammiesextraodinarylife and Another Serendipity!! I would have done this sooner but had all my Holiday posts going up :) I'm going to do a mixture of the questions from all 3!!
  

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they've asked you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (they must have under 200 followers)
4. Write 11 questions for the next bloggers to answer
5. Be sure to tell the bloggers that they've been nominated!
 
 
 
 
1. What's your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is heights. Even though I fly I know I'm safe but with heights I could fall and seriously injure myself!!
 
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I would like to see myself still blogging and also I would like to have had/started a family with my Husband.
 
3. What makes you smile?
My Husband definitely, he makes me smile everyday even if I'm feeling a bit rubbish and I love him for that.
 
4. Have you ever been to a concert?
I have actually been to a few. I went to Mcfly back in 2005, The Wanted twice, I seen McBusted twice this year as well as Five, Diversity and Scouting For Girls twice. I'm seeing Peter Andre in November at Butlins. I know they're not concerts but I have seen Russell Howard and Russell Kane also.
 
5. What is one thing that you couldn't live without?
My Laptop as it is the source of my creativity, plus all my photos and videos are on here :)

 6. Whats your most proudest moment?
I must say my proudest moment would have to be finishing my GCSEs. That may sound strange but I left school before I started them and managed to finish them through college so I was very proud of that :)

 7. Who would you love to meet?
All the Geordie Shore Cast, TOWIE Cast and Kardashians :)

8. Have you met any celebrity's?
I have met Dan Osborne (TOWIE), Gareth Thomas & Shane Williams (Welsh Rugby Players) and Stavros Flatley.
 
9. What is your favorite part about blogging?
I love being able to share my creativeness with readers and also I love being able to get my thoughts down. There are so many things I could go on about ha ha


 10. Who is your favorite blogger and/or youtuber?
There are so many but I do love Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter :)
 
11. What has been your happiest memory?
My happiest moment was getting married. It was the most beautiful day and Llewellyn looked so handsome in his suit, was so happy to be able to call him my husband from that day on :)
 
 
My Questions!!
 
1. What is your favourite TV series?
2. Your favourite album?
3. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
4. Your favourite quote?
5. Your favourite food?
6. Who is your favourite blogger?
7. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
8. If you had a movie about your life, who would play you?
9. What's your favourite games console, if you play?
10. If you could live anywhere where would you live?
11. What is your favourite film?
 
I nominate:
1. 113 Things To Say
2. Scrubs and Skirts
3. Fashion Killer
4. Lindsay May
5. Little Miss Wallflower
6. Being MacKenzie
7. The Beauty Doll
8. Exceptional Forever
9. Gloss & Glitter
10. A Daisy Petal Blog
11. In The Making
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post
 
See You Soon!!









 


No comments :

Post a Comment