Happy Blogiversary!!

Tuesday 9 September 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
I can't believe that it has been a year since I started this wonderful Blog!! It started off as just a little hobby and has grown into something I love doing everyday!!
 
No I don't have a lot of readers but in my eyes it doesn't matter as I love providing great content for the readers I have and love :) I did aim to write every day when I started but finally got to a place where I post 3 times a week which works as it gives me the weekend to give you something you will enjoy reading. I've also ended up writing about anything and everything instead of just beauty and lifestyle.
 
I really hope that the content I provide on this Blog is something you all enjoy and I hope that in the next year there will be even more awesome content.
 
For this 1 year Blogiversary I have created a survey that I would like you to take part in if you lovely readers don't mind doing. Its just to find out what you guys like to read and if there is anything else you would like to see!!

Complete Survey Here

See You Soon!!


 
 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment