Studio Haul xo

Monday 21 July 2014

 
Hey Guys!!
 
It was a bit of a miserable day a couple of weeks back and was thinking about my holiday, then logically thought I could do with some brand new clothes (not), it was more I needed things for the evenings. So out came my Studio catalogue with who I have an account with, you can have a look at their clothes HERE they also do gifts, homeware, electricals and loads more :)
 
So this is what I bought :)
 





 
I've been wanting a casual midi-dress for ages and I thought this was perfect though I did want a patterned one but they were out of stock :( The jumpsuit is a very nice, thin material and can see me being lovely and cool wearing it :) I've also been obsessed with Kimonos lately and when I seen the floral and pink lace ones I just automatically clicked add to basket.
 
I will be doing proper outfit posts on these clothes when I'm away so you can look forward to more detailed posts then :)
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
See You Soon!!


6 comments :

  1. i love both those pairs of shoes! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/cloud-nine-magical-repair-and-protect.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :)

      They are gorgeous aren't they, can't wait to wear them properly :)

      Vikki x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I will definitely go have a look, I've always wanted a trench coat :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Hello!! I will definitely go over and give you a follow :) I love finding and reading new blogs :) xx

    ReplyDelete