I'm Coming Back!!

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I know it has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog and I apologise for that, but I have been taking a few weeks out to try and get some stuff sorted. I was in two minds whether to post this as it may sound like I'm really lazy but I'm not I just find that because I don't know what I want to do in life it is making me completely miserable at the moment.
 
I don't think I have wrote about it in previous posts but I have an Underactive Thyroid and because of that I have Depression. There is no reason for me to be 'down' I just can be really happy one minute and then really sad the next and can just stay in bed and do nothing. Its like I go from one extreme to the other when it comes to my moods.
 
In these past few weeks I have been feeling very down and its been a long time since I have felt like this. I just literally feel miserable all the time and just want to cry all the time. I have always found that I am at my happiest when I am home full time and not working, I am in no way saying that I don't like working and that you shouldn't work, just for me I do not enjoy it and am happier being a housewife.
 
I am not 100% sure if I will completely stop working in the future but at this present time I will be working until the summer and then taking a break and will use that time to 'get better' in the sense of becoming happier in myself and finding something that I really enjoy doing and hopefully make a career out of that :)
 
I will be posting more in the future as we have some very exciting things coming up and also I will be broadening my horizons when it comes to blogging and finding new things to blog about.
 
I hope you guys will read this and sort of understand what I mean, if not, not to worry, but sometimes it is surprising how many people are going through the same thing.
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment