Footloose

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Hey Guys!!

I love musicals and I don't think I have ever really said how much I love them. I also love it when my favourite films become musicals and go on tour. So when my best friend text and said that Footloose was in the New Theatre in Cardiff I jumped at going.

Of course we made a day of it and went out in the afternoon to have food first. We decided to stuff our faces in Frankie & Benny's and we did really end up stuffed!! We then walked round to the theatre to see the most amazing show I have seen in a while.

We had already seen that Gareth Gates was in it so we couldn't wait to see him, especially Kayleigh as she loves him. He was so good in it and think he suited playing Willard so well. I was so happy when they done the part where Ren teaches Willard to dance, it's always been my favourite part of the film. Maureen Nolan was also in it playing Vi Moore and she was so good, I loved her voice.

Obviously I don't want to go into to much detail, though if you have seen the film you'll know what the musical will be like. 

The whole cast was amazing and their voices were spectacular, I really want to go and see it again. I also loved that they got the whole audience involved at the end, everyone was up dancing and cheering!!

I definitely recommend this to anyone that loves musicals if it is being shown in a theatre near you!



Do you like Footloose?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment