How I Beat Writer's Block

Friday 12 June 2015

Hey Guys!!

Now and again, as I suspect all Bloggers do as well, I get writers' block and just can't seem to get the inspiration to write. It can be horrible as I like to stick to my schedule as much as I can and then I get frustrated as I have nothing to write about.

I thought I would share with you how I beat writers' block, it doesn't always work but I'd say 80% of the time it does.

Reading - The first thing I will do is read other blogs to try and gain a bit of inspiration. I never copy the post as that person will have put a lot of work in to that post so I will put my own spin on it. I also will sit and read a book as I sometimes gain inspiration from there to.

Internet Break - I also take a day or 2 away from the Internet as sometimes I think you can have to much of a good thing, so a little break now and again doesn't hurt. This is actually where I seem to beat writers' block best.

Housework - Strangely this also helps. Whenever I am stuck in a rut if I occupy myself with housework I find its freeing up my brain to let ideas in and then I can sit and plan posts for ages.

These are the 3 main things I do and like I said 80% of the time it works and I have a lot of posts planned, etc. I have been 'suffering' with it at the moment but there are a lot of things coming up that we are planning which means lots of fun lifestyle posts, OOTDs', food posts and whatever else I can get out of these plans.

What do you do to beat writers' block?

I hope you enjoyed this little post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment